Basic Life Support
28 March 2020 Bucharest
Romanian National Resuscitation Council anounces the organization of a BLS-Provider Course with european certification by ERC – European Resuscitation Council.
* Organizers: Romanian National Resuscitation Council and “Societatea de Salvare București” Association
* Location: “Dr. Carol Davila” Nephrology Hospital Bucharest
* Date: Saturday 28 Martie 2020
* Course fee: 150 euros per person, in lei, which can be paid into the following account:
RO68 BTRL RON CRT0P 3545 8501, la Banca Transilvania Sinaia
* Course director: Adela Grasu
* Teaching language: romanian
* The course materials are in English and will be available in electronic format.
* Enrollment period: 25.02.2020 – 25.03.2020 through email at email@example.com
Can attend the course people of any nationality, at least 18 years old, with or without medical training.